Saturday, July 19, 2008

the study mode ; but
today was a little different you see.
we were forced to join a stupid gymball competition so yeah.
Wendy invited us for practice *awww thank you sexy mama!

was forced to wake up at 8 plus to go to her house.
Stupiiddd -.- Hahaha
so when i reached, they were working. (i mean we) LOL

her room;

Thenn, Shannon (that crazy ass ;p) and Lifen came. All of us went down to the badminton court to practice.
I shyok =p HAHA.
Yeah and we did some dancing, and goofing around. Shannon loves me :D

I'm strong,


LATER,

we went back and ate pasta, and then went downstairs to practice near the pool, and later to gossipland ;p

Soon, my sister came to pick me up and drove me home. So she went to catch a movie with her friends while I got ready to hit my girl's house.

Came back at around 11 and its currently twelve twelve.

Im out.

No comments: