Thursday, July 2, 2009

AAh

I've never been a fan of Michael Jackson really.

Until he passed on, he began to be appreciated more by many.

I actually youtube-d some of his videos, and boy is he amazing !

Well, I'm not to say a fan but hey MJ is quite a talent there ;)

Do check out his Billy Jean performance. His signature moves are so original.

He will be remembered, now and forever.

May Jesus bless you.

R.I.P MJ

1958 - 2009


*

my blog is currently a complete bore.

Even I can fall asleep looking at it..

It's truly sad that I can't go on the computer much.

I do have things to update on, probably neglect them even after my exams.

There's just too much to update.

Well, it's four fifteen in the morning, I have to get up early tomorrow.

Exams less than a weeks time.

I'm pressured.

No comments: