Thursday, March 27, 2008

STRESSSS!

Guys guys guys!
Sorry for NO RECENT UPDATES.
Omg.
I have been SUPER BUSY lately.
I have my choral speaking & cheerleading competition next week [wish me luck & pray for us]
anyways, i havn't been getting enough sleep.
after school, i start doing my homework and then, fall asleep.
then at night, i can't sleep.
goodness, and i ate like kfc today. so fattening* have to burn.
anyways, diet isn't a good thing for me.
DONT LIKE IT.
and yeah, i got my positioning and everything, everythings stressing.
TO TOP THAT. i must mantain in this class or =/
uhh, pressure is taking over.
i will update on pictures on choral speaking & cheerleading.
i would most probably update on saturday 29/3/07 on my choral speaking & next week on my cheerleading.
i have sports rehearsel tomorrow.
have to cheer for you know.
choral speaking practice too. LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY.
haihhhh, and cheerleading after sports rehearsel.
MORE PICS & UPDATES.
pressure* gtg do homework now.
GREAT, algebra and directed numbers mixed up.
wowwwwwww.

No comments: