Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Written by me :) inspriration!=]]

I look around and all I see,
The beautiful things God had given me,
Everything was perfect as time pass slow,
The seas and rivers were going with the flow,
The empty feeling started to grow,
Although I knew I had to stay strong,
I was suffering inside all along,
I started to sing a wonderful song,
That I sing to myself when I'm alone,
When no ones there I help myself,
When no one cares I'm broken into two,
Me, a little girl having troubles with love,
One day I want to soar and fly like a dove,
But most of all what I'd like to see,
Is someone actually looking over me,
The loneliness I felt was hurting me deep,
I felt like I was suddenly ripped,
Ripped and alone all broken inside,
All the loneliness gave me a fright,
Then suddenly I heard a voice,
Calling my name and sounded so nice,
That was the best moment, I'm telling no lies,
When He looked in my eyes,
I kneeled down and said God,
You are wonderful :)

One of my passions :)
poems , nicole ng 2008.

No comments: