Monday, February 9, 2009

Starlight, Starbright

Eclipse Of The Moon. ( at least a little )
My dad and his closest buddies arranged some outing to Balik Pulau for the eclipse of the moon thing.
My dad's closest buddies' daughters who also are my best friends ( Eesa and Renee *they come from diff parents btw, not sisters*) came along too..
The three of us are fate..Hahah!
Anyways, everytime someone said Eclipse, I'd think of Twilight..weird.
So, all of us met at McDonalds Greenlane and off we went.
We then went for dinner at some unknown dark (LOL) place.
Had some cat issues, skip that part.
Then, us ( Renee, Eesa and myself ) were in the same car, doing what we do best..stupid stuff.
We reached there and climbed loads and loads of steps of stairs.
Freaking high.
Finally, we reached. =)

Pretty moon, mm?;) close-up.
Of course this was through a telescope, heh..

Deb, Tania ( my sister ), LeeYip and me in the background ;)

Renee Eesa & I, and the bigass telescope.

Yea yeaaaa, your contacts are very pretty..Sheesh Haha!

Reneeeee! Grins! :D
awww..hehe.

Mwah! yes yes eesa, nice contacts..Haha!


Yes, yessss.nice eyesss.


ahhhh, love youuu!


Sister, me, LeeYip.

Saw the moon, stars, learned loads.
Let the pictures do the talking, yeah?
Had fun, what an experience.
Came back at around 1?
Had supper first, anyways, going off now.
Got some catching up on homework to do =)
Till then~
and know the stars are holding you,
holding you,
tonight.

No comments: