Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Morning well spent with the people I love.

My dear best friends ever since the primary days, Ily guys so much.
We shared a bond like no other, we've been through tons of ups and downs,
We sat through a bumpy round together.
Our beloved Mah Li Fen has transfered schools to Tenby! but we're still as close as ever *hugs*
And today was Friendship Week at Mgs!
I didn't want to attend in the morning, so Li Fen and I went together to meet our best friends at 11 pm? heh..
See, so many goodbyes ever since we were best friends in our primary days.
We've shared a lot of laughter together over these years; and now..
More and more goodbyes to come.
Many are changing schools, or even moving to, New Zealand ( Shannon )..
Background music was on, lovely friendship music, and the ones that remind us of each other.
Especially Friends Forever by Vitamin C.
It was what we always sang at school every year, and there's no doubt that things really are changing.
Nothing's ever gonna be the same, except for the love we have for each other.
Sometimes I do wonder,
will we still talk all night about the rest our lives?
..or will we have awkward silence.
will we still have the sleepovers we had like we always do?
..or will we feel weird around each other.
why are things changing so fast?
I, have no idea.
Here are some pictures we took at school;




Missing : Ivy ( Fencing Competition, good luck bestfriend ! ) and Nicole Ooi and Denise who moved after primary. And, a certain someone too.. We wish you the best of luck too, C!
Look at our faces, all red after crying out tears of love~ heh..

Most of the photos, we look like we're crying. So, I'd rather keep that for myself :)
School was a dread sometimes, but they make it fun for me.
I look forward to each day because of these people.
We might not be close forever and ever, that's something each and every one of us can never promise, but I will always remember you guys.
The first people I felt so comfortable with.
We know each other's flaws, but we still stick with each other..
And there was never a time where a problem was in the way of things, because instead of running away from 'em, we'd be there for each other.
And though sometimes we fight, we always make up, because we know our friendship is too strong for something like that.
Time passes by so fast, it really does.
And it scares me sometimes, thoughts of us drifting apart maybe in the near future brings me to tears.
Like they all say, you never realise how much you love something, until it's gone.
So,
I want to cherish every single moment we spend together, before it's too late.
Goodbyes hurt, it truly does.
But I believe that we can and will have this strong love for each other,
that will stick with us no matter what;
My Valentine's Day was well spent with no,
not a Valentine,
but with these people.
Besides, who needs a Valentine when you have the bestest friends in the world?;]
Anyways, enjoy your Valentine's people.
And it doesn't matter if you have a cute guy by your side or not, because what's important is that you spend it with the ones you truly love and care about.
Fellow best friends; Shannon Ong, Mah Li Fen, Janice Tan, Danielle Ong, Wendy Tan, Ong Yeisha, Ivy Cheah, Marina Tan & Nicole Ong.
ILY;
my valentine's morning was spent like that, I'll update what happens after soon? ;)
HAPPY VALENTINE'S READERS!

No comments: