Saturday, May 30, 2009

I know what you're thinking, finally..Some real posts.

Did you read my title?
Yes, a lot of people have been asking me to update.
" why your blog now so boring one "
FINEE, I'm back!! :D
Anyway, on Friday, it was Teachers' Day.
I didn't want to attend but was forced to, oh well, had to pass up KH folios.
Soo, wanted to see my best friends too on the plus side.
And Janice wanted two story books BADLY.
Haha, she's weird.



FIRST, we had to go to the hall to attend the boring assembly.
I enjoyed the presentation though, some were funny.
Got to see some funny teachers.. Kinda funny.

Most of the performances were Indian dances?
Oh yes, I cheered for Marina & Wendy's performance on " I Turn To You ".. Awesome job ;)
After that, we went for the, watching of sports?? Hahahaha.


Janice bids you good morning! Hahah

Erica says PISS OFF NICOLE. Whatt..:(


And she's all mysterious and all.. Yorr, YORR. HAHA


And she's just..thinking..again, after wishing you people good morning.

AHH YEISHA, I KNOW WHO YOU'RE THINKING OF! HAHAHA
Then, Danielle and I went to the library, to finish up KH.
AWESOMEE!
And then everyone else followed.

DANIELLE!!

Wow wow, nerdy me.

Sorry Yeisha :)

WHAT IS THS DOING IN MY CAMERA?
NEVER GONNA TRUST ERICA WITH MY CAMERA.
Thanks for this photo Erica, you've just insulted someone.
You make me laugh, you shithead HAHA

KH, on Teachers' Day. WHAT?!

Thanks for making me laugh, Danielle.
Then, attended the Class Party!!

Me, Wendy and Marina :)
The balloon says " Mama Leong "
Huey Yuen arr..

RETARDED SHOT :D
After that, the lovely Pn. Jen (p.s/note the sarcasm) called us up to hantar our folios.
Had to re-do like 18439728048902 times okay! SO irritating my goodness.

END OF TEACHERS DAY.
Went to Gurney after that for Eesa's Birthday celebration.
Renee wanted to suprise Eesa, but I ruined it, sorry Renee ily!!
Don't have photos on this because I forgot to bring my camera, but oh well.. We watched Monsters VS. Aliens in 3D.
It saaarks, and I was so dizzy!
Stupid pointless movie, laughed most of the movie.
Not cause of the movie, but at Renee!
She came to my hse aft tht =D



Why so emo? BAHAHAA
Sarah and Matthew picked me later as in after dinner..
Went for Cell Group, then supper, then home.
Thanks Sarah and Matthew!
I missed you best buddy Sarah ;)
END OF MY FRIDAY.
Pheww, updated finally.

No comments: