Thursday, May 28, 2009

OH..

Exam results are out, people!
Some, but yeah, I'm pretty okay with em'.
Did pretty bad for the stupid ones like P.E etc.. Blabla.
But I'm pretty happy with some tho :)
Yess, I wished Eesa at 12 a.m yesterday.
Everybody wish the Tenby person!! :P HAHA.

Anyway..
I'm more than happy to announce that our two week break is starting!!
Yes, I can finally BREATHE.
Free from folios, homework, drama..No wait, you can't avoid drama.
I'm sorry to those people whose holidays are about to end :'( 
Ahemm, Li Fen!! Hahah :D
See, who asked you to change schools?! See la now, people got holiday okay!
Regret regret? And and Eesa, Happy studying for ICGSE!!
RENEE AND I WILL BE LAUGHING AWAY AND SUPPORTING YOU TOO. LOL
What an evil post, omg.
I better change, I meant I'm sad for you guys okay.. Haha!
Yes anyway, break is here!! That means FULL ON BREAK, and FULL ON UPDATES.
:D
read on, losers :P

No comments: