Saturday, June 7, 2008

Gurney.

ahh, today, I almost fell sick =S sheesh.
Well, I went to Gurney with shannon,janice,nicole ooi, wendy & marina.

Then we met a few people there soon too.
Hmmm lets see, we saw dot dot dot and dot dot dot and so on ;)
And at one part of the day, it rained heavily.
And we had to cross over from coffee bean to winter warmers.
The rest of us reached safely except Marina,
children, never run in the rain.

LOL!
Then, we shopped around a bit,
Oh yeah, I bought a new book *grinss.
Its so unlikely for me to say that but I developed a new interest in romance novels.
They make me tear up,


oh yeah, this is nicole ooi. my twin sister.

Hahaha! She moved to Singapore to study like 2 years ago. And she came back recently *happy.

That was after we went to pastamania. We went to MCDonalds.

After drinking coke in McD, walked out and met people! *shock.

Then, there was this Tetra Fish thingy;; man that was weird LOL. and after a while, I headed home. It was a fun day though.

No comments: