Saturday, June 7, 2008


Hello fellow readers :)
Its 2.06 in the morning.
Tonight is the last night we get to sleep late.
Sighh, holidays are over.
p.s : much to look forward to in school.
Okay, so school isn't the bomb all the time, but on the plus side, I miss my friends !
Hahaha, thats a good thing then ;)
Oh yeah, I have this PJ folio.
Not much to my concern due to my lack of hardworkingness in putting efford in PJ.
Please lahhh!
Cmon', if it were other subjects like important ones, yeah then i'll be really working on em.
I've already done my science thingy! Garh, hardworking right! Sighh.
Commitment has to come from heart.
And I dont have the [<3] color="#000000">for PJ x) And right,
They made it a counted subject! Stupppiidddd !
Sometimes its just so forcing kaay.
Garrrh, and my mums on a buisness trip till Monday.
Miss her.
Aight, dads nagging. gotta go ;)
Loves and kisses,
Hugs and misses.
<3

No comments: