Sunday, June 22, 2008

Last night, I went to Island for the Mng sale with granny and my cousin.
After doing the shopping, we got tired and it was getting pretty late so we settled down for a drink.
Tash, the photographer ;)

Anywhooooo, I crashed at Tash's place for the night.
Man, did we have truckloads of fun :)
She was glued to the tv watching E news,
And I was busy online.
Slept and woke up around 4, due to the tv noise*
football, her dad, my uncle.
Two minutes later, closed my eyes and back I went to bed. random yeh I know.

I woke up at around 9 cause of that msn blinking sound. Put the blame on Tasha.. early bird, she is.

Her dad forced us to go to PSC for the stupid AGM meeting. So okay, we got ready and off we went. Vained a lot on the way in the car.



So, we reached and was so freaking bored kay! All the restaurants were close due to the AGM meeting. SO pekchek sandwicchhh also cannot buy. Like wth right.
So we were like walking here and there and found a spot in the beach. Tash hates the Sun and Sand, but I seem to love getting tanner and tanner.. odd uh? So, I went under the Sun while she was on the chair, arms crossed, complaining to air. Seriously, I was hardly listening *winkssssssss HAHA.


The beach. So unsandy. Then, her dad called us up and off we went to Forum, Island again, for lunch.

Went home and watched Ah Long Pte or something with Tash. Not bad, should watch that movie! Adorable actor, Hahaha.

My day ends here-

Tell me bout yours ;)

No comments: