Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Today, we were invited to a kidddooo's birthday party.
We had to go because it my our dads' friend's son.
So okay, enough mentioned we had a blast by the way,
The beginning of the day, Renee came to pick me up cause yeah, at first I didn't wanna go, but they asked me to accompany them.
hey what are best buddies for anyways.
So off we went to erm, Yesterday Club to play paintball!
Oh phew, at least I had my two trustie buddies with me there or it'd be a long dreadful boring boring hot hot afternoon.hee.

Omg, Renee cut her fringe. Long story, she's pissed! Heee
Ohh, one of the " i vained cause I was bored and waiting " picts ;)
Woooh Eesa the yeng Phor Thay!
Ahhhhhhhh, hello :)


It was heck of a hot day! Urgh. Oh here comes the sad part, I was the only one who didn't play because I forgot to wear jeans! What the,, :( Look at that dude I circled in red there. He's the training person. Yeah he's kinda a " pervert ". Thats what we noticed. sshh ,
ohh great, everyones gettin their suits on and I'm getting my bored on :(
Oh weeeeeeeee, another hot hot shot :D
Urgh, the played till 6 plus.

Oh finally, they finished! Haha, and so Eesa had to go back early. She was going to redbox :p Oh weelll.

So, we had our dinners there and sang happy bday to the kid.

Man does he have loads of little friends. Oh yeah and there was this kid who said I was chicken. scuse me anak bising, orang terlupa bawa seluar panjang okay! Orang bawa seluar pendek ok! Ish. Babi betul x)

So the day ended :D

No comments: