Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Goodbyes, again?

..people, stop leaving already.
Best Friend Jasmine.





So this time.. my best friend Jasmine left for Perth, Australia.
She's back home now. Her flight was yesterday, hope you had a safe trip home!
It was shocking indeed to find the both of us crying,
on the phone while saying our last (painful) goodbyes!
Well, she was calling me while I was at my mum's hometown, somewhere in Ipoh.
It was really sad, because we had had so much fun and memories,
and now it seems like its all over.
Or we'd just have to wait for another year..
*
Yes, its not like we can't communicate through msn or so..
But it just isn't the same, you know?
Especially during Christmas Eve! That was a fun sleepover you, Tasha and I had!
Anyways, I want to tell you that I'm always here for you best friend.
Knowing how strong our friendship is, nothing can come between it.
Distance hasn't came across as an issue ever, and I hope and strongly doubt that it will be..ever.
Thanks for being here for me, as you know, I'm here for you too, best friend.

No comments: