Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday well spent with my girls

Just an ordinary Sunday..'cept it wasn't that ordinary ;)
Well, slept over at Jasmine's place the night before..
Went to church with her in the morning, and she followed me home after.
We vained with the webcam, and made a super embarassing video, but only for our eyes of course.
My Humps - Black Eyed Peas (SongOfTheDay *Hahaha)



Oh, yes. My scratcher got stuck in her lump of messed up wool..heh.
smell our feeet! Mmmmm..

Yeah. we're so wrinkled and mean.

Second shooottt* Deleted firsssst one by accident *lets out big sigh*
We had lunch after at Penang Swimming Club.
Then, had a text from Tasha and Renee, Penang Club :D
Heh, Sundays never get boring with 'em around..

STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT JASMINE! You you..Starer!

Camera Shyyyyy.
Swim swam around for a while, then to the sauna.
Pretty small, for four elephants don't you think?
Hehe, kidding.

You've heard it before, now I'm gonna constantly remind you that....
Girls will always be..girls ;)
Dinner time.
Shut up I know I'm a clean freak.
Enough is enough Jasmine and Tasha *hmpppph.
Renee left by dinner time.


Watching some stupid video Tasha and I made a while back.
heh..
After dinner, we headed to the gym :D
I'm not trying to immitate her, I mean come on, PFFSSSS..PFFFFTTSH.
Cough cough* suuuree. Haha!
Interesting....Anyhooooo, Tasha kept on hogging MY excersize ball!
Yes, MINE.


GROSS. So uglyyy.
Tasha said it was actually real.
Omg, you think you're real handsome huh tough guy??
You look like a compressed sausage to me.
Sorry, no offence, too much.

SEE, hogging MY ball again.

Finally got it back :D
Then, we walked got our ice-cream and took midnight strolls along the beach together.
You know, talking about our problems and all? :)
Haha, love you girls.
Wish you were there too, Renee and not forgetting our oh-so-lovely Eesa.
Loves you guys.

I was eating ice-cream!

The one and only, ever so famous, Tasha signature pout.
HAHA, love you cousin!

Last picture of the day..
Jasmine and I stayed for a while longer.
Wait 2 hours. Tasha went home at around 7pm.
We went home at around 9pm.
Had a really good day of laughter etc..
I'd like to thank God for my wonderful day :)
Tomorrow, schools starting again, ohh.
Will update soon, till then.

No comments: