Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Updates

Short Cny post..
Thanks to Tasha's brief update.
I just haaad to grab the pictures from her blog.
Okay so the night before eve, slept over at grandparents' place.
Hella fun night (:
First, our pretty young aunt is back from Melbourne! ..for a visit. Heh.
So, we ( Tasha, Lynn and I ) went to watch Underworld III. Love it!
It was so awesome, thrilling.. Lycans, heh.
I highly recommend that show, you people, seriously.

Tasha and I was dressed a little differently that night though.
After dinner, we went to our grandparents' place, so we pulled out anything we could find from Lynn's closet.
HEH, thank God you still keep your clothes here in Penang!


All black! ( on me ) Something new, ahh well..whatever. Haha!
Cny eve* Reunion dinner, hugs and kisses*
Reunion, family was there of course.
And a couple of other people..

Ryaaan* The American boy we loveee so dearly.
We know you love Penang cause I'm here Ryiekinz! Hahah*
Oh, did I mention he gave me a big hug before he left? Awwww, so cute.
A family shot* but a blur one..as you can see.
Thats all I have on Eve, yeah thank you Tasha..Lol
CNY DAY*
So yes, we came to grandparents' house early in the morning..


My sometimes-annoying-but-most-of-the-time-adorable cousin.
You seriously get on my nerves, but ah well, I still love you kiddo!
..and dream on you aint driving till more than another decade.
HAHA.
Group photo of 2008.

..and 2009 ;)
Yes, what a difference ( mmm yeah, suree )
Collected red packets and all, couldn't stay home any longer!
Followed Lynn out to Gurney!
So we chilled in Sega's.
Someone got emotional ( wasn't me, wasn't meee )
Heh..
Then, headed home.
Plans tomorrow,
Will update soon*

No comments: