Monday, January 5, 2009

Sleepover.

Brief update on last sleepover on Friday with Tasha.
Just to keep my blog alive, since I haven't got much time since school re-opened.
And when I mentioned brief update, its really brief-ed up alright..
I'm going to keep it as simple as possible.
Okay, well.. I was out with my aunt, her boyfriend, Tasha and.. yeah. ;)
So, we went to watch YES MAN.
It was pretty funny, yes.. Mainly Jim Carrey or however you spell his name.
He's super funny, love him. But the story line didn't really amaze me, but it was okay..

Jim made the movie funny, without him, I think it wouldn't really be too good.
But the movie had a lesson behind it, sending out a clear message to people.
I think taking chances, if I'm not mistaken..
Okay, back to my day, then we all went to have our dinner with our grandparents and all.
And then, Tasha and I sleptover at our grandparents' place.
Loving Lynn's(aunt) room. Heh

After showering and all, all comfy in our PJ's.:)

Mwah* we weren't kissing, okay? We're just really good at pretending..No misunderstandings, aight? ;)
My aunt's dogs, Amico and Mamaro were there, inside her room.

My personal fav oneeeee, Amicooo*
HEH, love love love youuu! Kisss kisss* Will visit you soon!

There are more pictures, I'm pretty lazy.
An update on other outings soon, alright?
Pretty cool having a young aunt, ey?;) Hehhh, love you Lynn!

No comments: