Tuesday, March 17, 2009

5 facts about me :D

1)I noticed I've been updating only..and only about random stuff, but for a change right?:)
Like when I'm lazy to update about outings, I'll resort to this crap.
2)I'm a hypocrite. Normally, when people post ugly pics of me up, which I dislike, I go " weii, why are you so inconsiderate ? I look so ugly kayy, thinking about yourself only pfft.. " ..
For example:
as you can see my sister looks like a bun here, but that never stopped me :] NYEHEHEHEH
I also look retarded, I know.
3) I'm getting lazy. 
4)I'm hungry.
5) I wish I could press one of Rihanna's blueblacks.

There you go. I BET you knew much more about me! I was so in detail and so precise about everything.
I'm such a good describer, and a hundred and one percent not random.
..tsk, right. 
:D

No comments: