Sunday, March 15, 2009

Brief Updates to keep you updated.

I've been attending two birthday parties in a weekend! ..but no updates on it sorry, lazy.
Happy Birthday Noel & Calvin ( Saturday ) *hope you liked your cards btw*,Erica ( Sunday ) *will give you your present when school reopens dear, sorry for not remembering to bring it to you on Sunday*
Thanks for the invites, enjoyed both parties as well.
Especially getting attacked at Erica's party *cough cough ;)

Anyway!
Haha, the strangest song caught my attention!
Sooooo cute, I love singing it.
It's just soooo addictive, the lyrics.. Heh
I've got arms,
And I've got arms,
Let's get together and use those arms,
Let's go,
Times A Wastin' ( I think it's this line.. )
A cakes no good if you don't mix the batter a bake it
It was like stuck in my head, the whole freaking dayyy, I know.
Anyways, heres a random note, Sunday was green day :D
I went green.
Go green, save earth ;)
Well, technically all I did was wear green =.=..BUT it matched the background ey Danielle! HEHE
Don't mind us, good memories *giggles.
Anyways, might be updating soon. I find myself very lazy these days, sorry.
Loves, and do take care yeah readers.

No comments: