Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What Goes Around, Comes Around

..really.
I've learned that this line is really, really true.
How true is it? Well, as far as I've known/seen, it's very true.
So, I'd rather not.
You see, God is very fair, 
we shouldn't make a person miserable just because that person does that to you.
You wouldn't want to be on the same level as that person, now would you?
So this has taught me a very valuable lesson, indeed.
Revenge/punishment is God's job, not ours.
Let Him decide, after all, what goes around does come around.

Random thought: I miss The Spice Girls! So many good memories..
Used to be my sister and I's all time fav. girl band/whatever you call 'em.
Oh yes, remind me to re-watch their movie! Heh, haven't watched that in ages!
..good memories.
..really, please do remind me.

2 comments:

y said...

HELLO NICOLEEE!
As far as I know you don't know about my blog. Well, now you do. Btw, if you wanted to know, Joey changed hers to www.booksanddramas.blogspot.com.

Nicole said...

yeahhh thanks :) you're her friend?
nice meeting youu :)