Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Jesus <3

Did You rise the sun for me?
Or
paint a million stars that I might
Know Your majesty?
Is Your voice upon the wind?
Is everything I've known marked
With my maker's fingerprints?

Breathe on me
Let me see Your face
Ever I will seek
You

Chorus:
'Cause all You are, is all I want, always
Draw me close in Your arms
Oh God, I wanna be with You
Oh with you


I've always had this itch, this need to have a strong relationship with God.
This song does relate to me.
I can feel Him with me, I know He loves me.
And I want to love Him like how he has loved us.
Yes, Lord..
Break my heart for what breaks Yours, 
Everything I am, for your kingdoms cause,
Show me how to love like YOU have loved ME.

I'm blessed, truly am.
Good family, friends and a great God like Himself.
He loves me, he has blessed me.
He loves You too.
My busy schedule has made me neglect you one too many times, Lord.
I apologize.
I will make time, I must.
I will :)

JESUS LOVES YOU.

No comments: