Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Meeeeoww*
I actually HATE cats.
If not tons, still, quite a truckload of hate.
BUT, when I went to London to visit my family, they had a cat :) which I learned to love.
It should have felt special because, it was the first ever cat I held, or even got close to..
Haha, PEPPER, or PEPER ..I dont know but I miss it.

The night before we left :(

Hours before the airport :(

You're looking at me, I'm looking at youuu..


You're the gayest cat I've ever met :(

Hahaha, missss me you sucker :D
Kidding, I truly miss 'em.
:)
And my dad haha told me : Woww, Nicole. You got over your cat phobia.
Nicole : YEAAA, I KNOWW RIGHT.
*Nicole sees another cat in Penang*
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE. OMG.
OK, so I haven't gotten over that phase. But :)) Haha, it's okay.
At least theres ONE cat I love.
And my family over there too, love you guys loads.
XOXO

2 comments:

y said...

It's my caaaat, it's my cat, yay yay yay! Hi Nicole.

Nicole said...

:O YANNIE! I miss you! Hiii, yes it's your cat! Ahhaa :D