Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Random ones, here and there?

SATURDAY;
:) Well, I went to Penang Club with Eesa.
Only for a while though, not long before it started raining too.
Went to the beach for a while, you know.. Our talks :)
HIDEOUS, man.

Someone's camera shy. :)
Anywayyy;
SUNDAY, had a group study with Huey Yuen.
Nothing much happened there.
MONDAY;
Was really bored at home, and everything was dead dull.
Yes, this was last night.
Haha.
Took some randoms with my new camera.
And just to fill up my blog.
As I said earlier, dead dull.
But it's pretty purplish, don't you think it's kinda nice?:)
I do.


Those dots are raindrops, people.
My window is not dirty..Haha!
I LOVE MY DOG ZOEY :P

Aight, random enough ?
I know.
Just testing out my new camera.
I know it's stupid, for me to blog about nonsense.
At least something?
That's all for today.
Going to head off now, bye.
More to come, for sure :)
Oh yessss, things to look forward toooo!
THIS WEEK: Nothing :(
NEXT WEEK: Friday - MGS Orchiee.
Anyone going? Hehh, will see you there then, if I do go.
and will update on it.

Off now..More updates when I feel like it.
MISS ME ~
=p

No comments: