Thursday, April 9, 2009

Recently..

About a month ago, my aunts (who is currently in Melb for studies) dog gave birth to an adorable puppy :)
The puppy looked like this about a month ago, when we first saw it.

It was sooo adorable, and still is now.


It looks a bit terrible here, but it's really pretty now :)

Meet Muffin :)
So, I was online browsing thru a few names and this name just popped into my head.
What do you think? ;) I think it's pretty adorable;
Anyway, I told my sister, about the name and she liked it.
Gonna tell my aunt and Tash soon :D
So there you have it!
It's currently still staying at my grandparents' place as it still needs it's mother's milk and stuff.
But confirmed man, I will bring it for a sleepover at my place soon.
Just wait for it! Haha.
New member to the family,
Muffin.
OH, and..
I just got a new camera!
So, you can count on more updates.
Probably updating tomorrow.
Loves and kisses,
Nicole. :)
& Muffin by her sideee.

No comments: