Saturday, September 6, 2008

As promised, updated on SL's birthday party.
Anyhoo, I had my own little facial with tomatoes! Hahaha.
Just an experiment to pass time, while waiting for Lifen.
The present I bought for SL :)
So, finally Lifen arrived and off we went to Wendy's to meet her up.
My dad sent us there, while waiting for Wendy, we vained :D

Then off we went to SL's place.
It was an outdoor barbeque party.
So yeah, it was raining heavily too, so we got a little wet.
But it was worth it, good food, good food. Ahh, good food :D


A lot of classmates showed up, I'm really lazy to name them all.
And two guys ( SL's 'friends' ) You know, you know *smirk
Hahaha.
there was drama;
Don't wanna mention it but really sorry for you SL.
Bout that little bit that happened.
We're here for you as your fellow classmates LOL.
Got loads more pics but a lot of em' aren't allowed to be uploaded.
*cough shannon
Hahaha, I'll respect it, cause she looks really beaaauutiiffullll in the pics.
After the tons of barbequed food, we sat around and talked for a bit.
Even went to her room, CLOSET *cough cough, and more.
Then, her birthday cake arrived :)
sang the same old happy birthday tune, cliche. Heh

Vained with the people I went there with, best friends Lifen and Wendy :D

The other 5 were busy eating or making goofy faces, didn't get a pic with my lovely eight.

But oh well, got a pic with everyone but not here.

wen't home at around 11 or so, and I'm out.

chao chao :D

No comments: