Monday, September 15, 2008

Today was a pretty lazy day, boring and dreadful in school as usual.
And when I came home, continued my book Where Rainbows End.
Touching love or friendship of Alex and Rosie?
its true, sometimes fate doesn't stop meddling ;)
Its a really good book, I highly recommend.
Around a year or two ago, saw a few reading, wasn't interested in books then.
p.s I love you was said to be a good book, but not a very good movie.
At least to me.
But the stories written by Cecelia Ahern are known to be sweet and touching for the teenage soul :)
i think it taught me a lesson, too.
Some books are pointless in my eyes, actually, hahaha.
Takes me a while to open to different variety of books, I actually like the same kind.
Those teenage lovey lovey tales ;
its has become an addiction for the past few months, actually.
signing out, nicole.

No comments: