Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday, again..
We just had school yesterday, its getting so sickening.
I'm so sick of school, I'm telling you.
I feel so lazy and tired and argh..
Its a mixture, what I'm feeling.
Roar*
I mean, school isn't that bad, actually ;)
Thanks to my special eight, but its so dreadful.
and I'm sleepy now btw.
and i just ate mcd.
So, if I sleep, I'm gonna feel fat! So no! Stop nicole, stop stop..
my sister is in my room, God know what she's doing in there, and I'm in hers.
Switch? heh ;)
I was looking through blogs and all, and none really updated.
GRRRR, today, dark day, once again.
*under a dark cloud here,
=(
fill me up, with happiness, a feel of a happy complete day.
Fill the NicoleJar with happier Sundays, more laughter, and excitement.
Lol, okay seriously I should stop now. LOL
I'm out of topic, argh
Goodafternoon, people (; Going to sleep now..
sobbing sunday.

No comments: