Saturday, September 27, 2008

OMG.
exams have been brought forward to the 22nd and so on;
Die, die die..
and my birthdays on the 19th.
Very unlucky days of mine, sigh*
study, study, study..
BUT.
I will never study 100 percent this Raya Holiday.
Maybe ermm, 50 each.
No, no lets reduce it, shall we?;)
This is sad, really heart breaking for a kid. Sigh*
AND.
Its the end year, people.
No joke for this term.
I've always been the work-hard last minute girl,
But never like that for my end term;
So scared about streaming.
I must remain, i must.. try *Sigh
SO.
In order to study, I need food.
No, I'm not kidding.
Seriously.
No food, no study.
Thats just simply me, and always have been my style.
When I study, theres always some chocolate beside me.
Or some drink..
When you see me in and out of the kitchen, its exam period.
HAHA.
food is comforting, seriously..
what i need this holiday ( for studying period );
*snacks
*friends, loving the company..
*oh oh, hmmm.. mm
*yes, for someone to zap our tv/computers for the time being..
*and those bloody sea-monkeys to hatch, and entertain me !
GARRRRRRRH

No comments: