Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tomorrow, 19th September, what special day?
ask me ask me ! :D
Li Fen's birthday ; here, its in pink.
Bought her a little something,
Nope, I know, I only took the box, cause I don't want her to see whats inside.
incase, just incase she visits my blog today.
Which I doubt but, anything is possible :)



Ignore the storybook, just to make the picture less ugly. Hehehehe*

Celebrating her birthday tomorrow with her,

will update on that :)

sadly, not everyone can make it but most of em' will.

*
Anyways, heres a little something for you, Lifen. The girl I've known for what? 10 years? I truly am grateful to have a friend thats always there hopping around acting cute, making lame jokes for us to laugh at you *I know I shouldn't be teasing you on your birthday but oh well* and last but no least, eh li fen.

We've watched many people come and go,

But us 8 are still standing strong, hand in hand. I love you guys and today :) I would just like to wish you a happy birthday.

we love you eh li fen. *nope, won't be getting sick of it :D:D:D:D

No comments: