Friday, November 7, 2008

After school, Wendy followed me home to get dress and SHIT. *mwahahaha
anyways, we left shortly after with our wet hair.. Lol !

Unfortunately, our stupidity made us order like mad and forget about our movie at two thirty..
And there we were, at 2.15, still eating..
So, we packed everything, hid the food in my handbag(the only place available..hate you guys) and got in..
Fen & Shan arrived by.. LOL

So, we went to watch Hsm3. not bad not bad*
Shannon cried! That sissy.. I mean come on..PFSHH PFSSH cough cough*
AHEM* no one else cried besides her PFSH PFSH..
Cough cough cough.. NO ONE ELSE ! *lalalala*
HAHA!


We went to Toys R Us. Heh heh heh I'm Nicole the EVIL ! nyehehehe.
Halloween isn't over, at least for me ;)
I didn't get to spend it so..BOO !
Mannequins..I love mannequin..:)
Walked around for a bit, then headed home.
It was raining* sigh.
What a day, oh joy. :D
Oh ohhh! going to UK tmrw ppl! will blog about trip..hugs
will be online too =)

No comments: