Thursday, November 27, 2008

My review on Twilight.


Not only did it reach my high expectations but was even better. I seriously love this movie, especially Robert Pattinson also known as the vampire who played Edward Cullen. I really didn't believe what people said about him, looking at pictures, he was just very.. lets see, unattractive. But when you see him in this particular movie, really...Prepare to poke your eyeballs out and melt to the ground. I even teared up okay ! Watched it with buddies, gah.. Love it so much. Its very unlikely for me to say 'this movie was really good' etc etc.. But for this one, this movie was GOOD..No, really. Gah, I just love Edward Cullen. He has that gorgeous look to him don't you think. Its like you can just get lost in his eyes..Literally, get lost. I know I sound highly exaggerative but its my opinion on him.. Omg, I'm getting off topic. I was supposed to talk about Twilight. Anyways, go watch the movie and then tell me I'm wrong ! Haha, its a must. So sweet, teary teary movie. Seriously, prepare yourselves. Melt to the ground. (;

Its safe to say, Twilight is and will always be one of the best movies I've ever watched in my entire life and I am so gunna tell my grandchildren about it and so on.. Edward Cullen ain't too bad, ain't that right?:D

No comments: