Sunday, November 23, 2008

Lazy post..gah

Hey hey. you you :P
Its been a pretty long time since I blogged about an outing.
Well, it has been well, one of my first official outings after my exams.
I know. Haha, that trip made me outdated grrh :P
Anyways, went to Gurney with Janice, Tasha, Renee and Eesa.
Didn't have any with Eesa though, she went abandoning. PFSH!
So, we decided to go to the new wing and stuff :)

Janice dan saya; When donkey meets monkey. Hahah!
So, we wanted to meet Josh, Joel and Gideon for a tiny bittt near the Christmas tree.
Then, we vained a lot around it :D Hahah


1) Tasha asha ey !
2) Reneeee :D
Gah, so again I got dragged to MegaQue.. argh
Watched them play, got laughed at..s'not that I'm that noobish RIGHT !
Cough cough* Hahaha
We walked around, and thennn went to Sri Anandas ! =D
Janice's mom fetched us there.
Her little sister wanted to tag along, oh well.
The three of us. :)

So cutee! Janice's little sister, Triciaa and I !
Oh yeah, some funny conversation in the car..some cute fight HAHAHA!
Dont really have a pic @ Anandas cause was too hungry we forgot and stuff, yehh.

We walked all the way to Paradise Hotel not knowing that we WEREN'T allowed.
Stupid! What a pity, little girl complaining :P
I piggy back-ed Triciaa ! Janice was too weak.
Mwahaha, they sang All About You by Aaron Carter all the way. PFSH
I hate this hotel's guard ! Meaniee okay !
Then bla bla bla and then went home..
Okay, sorry..Really lazy post.
Toodles ~ gah

No comments: