Tuesday, November 25, 2008

UK

Ahhh, HERE.
Finally, a post for you on my UK trip =D
I only posted half my picts cause this thing is sooo slow to load, digital quality.
Gah, anyways at least a little taste on what happened, better than nothing, better thank me =)
Okay dokey lets start off with the first day, the ever exciting day.




My uncle's place was sooo homey, loved it soo much.
Supriseeee supriseee my sister Tania and I woke up at 7 AM HEH!
We both took a HOT bath, and vained for a bit.
It was a Sunday morning by the way..After a while, our ever so loveyy cousins got up.



Gah, while waiting for em' to come out.

My uncle's townhouse area. SO beautiful :D


Soo, first day at UK, we went to of course Madame Tussauds =)
Dad took us (Yan,Joey,me,Tania) Gah, fees was expensive converted to Malaysian Ringgit.

Its a tourist attraction, dad said we shouldn't miss out.
So, we eventually decided to go, wouldn't wanna miss out on ever so sexy stars in wax form hmm :P

Keira Knightlyyy =)

Erm erm, Amy Winehouse escaped from rehab to take this picture with us *grinsss*

Prince William and I *omg melt*
He doesn't look plastic okay?!>=(

Zac Efron and his cheerleaders in action :O

Yep, we raan in during the making of Quantom Of Solace =D

Shrekkk the green man! Gah

I don't know who this lady is..
The next morning, we had english breakfast. (Gah, miss you Aunty Kwan!)
I don't have pictures on this day cause well, we went to Westfield.
A new mall that just opened not long ago. Said to be the biggest in Europe.
Didn't complete the whole mall, gah.. No time.
Not far from Richmond I think.
Do not have pictures on every day by the way, would take forever to update.
So here, lets move on to something Square..


Wasn't really in a mood for picture taking people ! Haha


Ooh, we also met Jimmy Choo and had lunch with him the morning after =D
Went to his workshop and all, sooo cool ! heh

Then, couldn't miss the one and only Chicago musical.
I personally don't like musicals but for this one I'll make an exception.
The dancers were great, singers, awesome.
Everything was sooo, erm. Yeah, did I mention I also fell asleep a tiny much.
Don't blame me, blame my lack of interest towards musicals. Grh

Oh, we also (ofcourse) visited the Buckingham Palace =D
Missed the change of guard tho, overslept.
Due to the sleepover Yan, Jo and I had the night before Hahah!
and ofcourse the YUNG family ;) Hahah, something we three created while playing the Sims :P
Us @some park near the Buckingham Palace.






Many types of species of birds.
Any kind of shit birds are there :P

Mum and I. Love you, the ever STILL pretty hot mum ;)



Ahhhh, the YUNG's again. My dad doesn't like being in pictures. He's CAMERA SHY (;
Mind him HEHEHE.

From left to right: Tania, Joey, Tannie, mom and I :D

Tania: I seriously hate picture taking.
Nicole: I will bite your head off Joey, I swear I will.
Joey: HAAAAH!
Yan: These losers :P
Okay, more pictures but thats about it that I'm gonna post up. Lazy.
K enjoy. :P

No comments: