Wednesday, November 26, 2008


Ah, a picture from our New Zealand trip in 07'.
I miss this so much, gah. Our first trip together. Its really missed by me, bet by you too. You're the best cousin, thats no lie. You're always here for me, as I'm there for you too. Don't worry I'm always one step behind you. We share everything, even our last names. We like the same songs, same clothes, and alllwayss happen to have the same personal messages by coincidence. We've grown up in the same old house, have the same small little talks and fights about silly things. I love you to death, cousin. We share the same blood, last name and bond =) What we have can never compare to anything else let me tell you this. You're not just a cousin but my best friend, no...Really. Friends may come and go, but you my dear oh cousin aren't going anywhere =D I know so, cause you're stuck to me, for the rest of our lives ! Hahaha. I know where you live :P Just kidding. But really, I do..Nyehahaha. When we grow up and look at this blog/post and go awww, I bet we will, we will never drift apart. Our bonds too strong for that crap! Heh love you, Tashie ashie ahhh!

No comments: