Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tagged.

1] 8 persons you tagged.
Lol, anyone.
2] Describe yourself in one word.
Undescribable
3]Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
The feeling in both people :)
4]Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell him/her?
Love? no. Liked? Yes.
5] How if people reject your confess face to face?
What else can I do, actually? Speechless, for sure.
6] God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special, what will you say to that person?
What I always longed to, and something that I would never get the chance to say..Just leave 'em with how I truly feel =)
7] What will u say to a person who doesn't want to believe you?
What am I supposed to say?! Lool
8] Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
Hmm..=)
9] Do you have something important with you all the time?
Always do. Heh
10] Long distance love ?
Long distance, short distance, whatever..As long is the love is there, trust is there too. So whatever happens, happens.
11] Best place to cry?
Someones arms. Haha!
12] Who do you love the most?
Definitely, God, friends, and family.
13] Tell us of your dream last night?
I was dreamless last night. Sleeping like a pig ;)
14] Ever hated someone so bad?
Hate is a strong word..Define hate; dislike, yes..Hate..Hmm, I don't think so.
15] The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
Ermm, lies are all hurtful. Doesn't need to be the most hurtful or not, lies are just hurtful the way they are. Nothing else to add up to that. End of story..
16] The last person you had a beer with?
Hmm, it was a stupid night, with my sister I think. Wait wait get this, AT HOME. Lol!
17] The last person you went to the movies with?
That was way back before my exams took over, lets see.Hmm, my sister I think. Sex&The City? Yep, I'm outdated. Blame the exams. Killer
18] The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
Shannon.
19] The last person you hugged?
My baby cousin..He's three awwww =)
20] The last person you yelled at?
Hmmm, I don't know, you?
21] In the last week have you kissed someone?
Ooh, yes. My baby cousin. mwah mwah!
22] Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
Results. That was more of anger towards my teacher, it was her fault, you know kind of thing?
23] If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
Everlasting love. This is so typical fairytale-ish but, its true. Love is beautiful.
25] Are you old fashioned?
NU UH, I'm the hip hoppest of 'em all ! Hahahaa
26] What would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
Something that I held on way too long for..Yep :(
27] Five facts About Me:
1) I..have weird ears.. seriously man..
2) I..erm love animals? lol
3) I..urgh love kids..SOME. Hate when they start to run around.. Prefer girl kiddos, though! heheh
4) I..rock ;)
5) I..love my friends..till death do us apart. Haha!
Thank you for the tag, Mei Rei. Lol

No comments: