Thursday, May 1, 2008

CONCERT and more (=

SINCE i found my cable,
I got to upload new pics :D WEE-ness.
VAAAAIN! yeaaaalaa ;p Plus, few days ago, MGS and some Jazz Band had an orchestra.
I went with a few pals HEH ;)

Stef T, Tasha, Zhigie, Lifen and more :)

We just made the most out of our THIRTEEN BUCKS.

Many people went. We saw friends and all :) Talked to people and laughed.Tried to vain*NOTICED my usage of TRIED? Causeeee, didn't really get the pics.We ended up deleting em' cause it was so ugly kay! Our faces were like PFFFT ! What to do, In the dark & yeahFLASH! Hate flash. NO CHOICE.Okayyyy, enough of me blab-innnn ! I went home EARLY.Somewhere close to eleven.Went home. I didn't exactly vain but it would be a waste if i got dressed up and didn't take a picture Lol.


No comments: