Thursday, May 29, 2008

Goood Mooorning i mean afternoon everyone!;)
I just woke up around 20 minutes ago and took a bath.
Its 12 plus now! I'm soooo hungry.
I wanna eat lunch and yeah today,
remember, my mum promised me contact lens.
Yeapp, its today.
Lets hope she doesn't memungkir janji.
;) I'm currently listening to some Aaron Carter.
Old song, all about you.
man, i miss him.
He like suddenly totally went inactive and like lets hope its not permanent.
Hmm, hes not handsome anymore now, trust me.
He use to be my dream guy.
Well, that was then, he isn't handsome anymore Lol.
He looks so old. And he isn't as old as he looks.
Enough of the Aaron Carter talk;
Anyways, this holiday is so boring! Urgh*
If only I could go out everyday then it'll be okay but no,
I stay at home most of the time :(
Garrh, this sucks. And I have another week!
Teeeeeh, kinda miss schooolll ;) My beloved friends.
Anyways I'm out.
I'll try to upload some picts on my contacts later.
IF I even do vain, or worst get my contacts. *giggles.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww really he went inactive Nicole ... Im soo sorry :'(