Friday, May 23, 2008

:D

Okay so today, Teachers' Day Lol.
It was so boring in the hall.
REGRET* But it was aite.
We threw ice at each other in class ;)
And the principal, came to our class .OMG
She was like wondering who made the whole wet ice mess so Yeisha and I headed to the toilet LOL.
When we went back to class, phewww* she was gone.
Lol other people mopped the wet stuff LOL!
I feel so junk foodie :(
urghhh* The bad tempting food during teachers' day.
Had a few pieces of nuggets too. urgh* my lunch.
LOL. x) It was aight the whole day but,
I still regret :( Not enough sleep.
Holidays have JUST begun* Yesss yess! :)
Can lepak around! hahaha.
I miss bowling! Wanna go with my besties HEH.
bahh, got bored.
Vained after washing my hair after school Lol.
I'll update on more pics of Teachers' Day when Wendz send me em'.
Hugs*

No comments: