Sunday, May 25, 2008

RENEE'S BIRTHDAY.

It was renee's birthday earlier just now heh.
her party, aweesomee.
We were in Golden Sands *adventure zone.
First, Janice picked me up and we headed to weeee-land.

RENEE, this is for you ;) me and janice did some last minute shopping too before the party. Lol

There was this slide like 90 degrees* highhhhh and like straight down! a lot of people chickened out. SO DID I.

but i did the SCARY ONES TOO. the blue one ;) omg we felt like kids again ;) LOL.

was sweating ! we went to renee's house to swim. I bought a piece of quiche that cost me 8 bucks . HOTELS =/

but it was sooooo good. swimming*

we played chicken in the pool ;)

I'm strong, I can carry people aight aight? weeee* vania was the easiest to carry but I could carry tasha, janice, renee and even eesa.

Stefanie Teoh also stayed in the same building so we called her to look down her balcony. There we were* Tasha & I ;)

Lolbeautiful view from her place.

end

No comments: