Saturday, May 31, 2008

Text Color

Urgh wei ! My mother keeps delaying my contacts.


Now she says maybe it isn't nice!


Nevermind nevermind! I'll save up some other time ;)


w h a t s n e w ?

Okay, I permed my hair like ermm, beginning of this year!
And it looks weird to me!
I wanna change it! So,
I have been asking my mum for money but she wouldn't give me since,

I just permed not long ago. BUT
I can't stand it, sooooo..
i did some chores for cash (=
Yeah yeah, i sound so desprate right?
I am weii, Seriously.
I need to do something about it.
So so, I'm working on it ;)
my mums right, she can't give me money all the time unnessacarily right! Soooo I'm working for it !
She actually doesn't encourage me to change my hairstyle but I'mdesprate ! HAHA!
I've been living with it so long and its killing me.
Anyways I had lunch with my whole family today.
My sister didn't go though, she couldn't wake up.

during family lunch :)

We had vietnamese .. not my choice of food, thank you..

No comments: