Thursday, May 29, 2008

sleepover with tashie ;)

Tashiie & I went to my grandma's place for the night ;)
After dinner, in my grandma's room Lol!
Awwwh, tashiiieee!
Ahh, she's weird (=
Then, we got hungry. After our grandparents came home, grandma brought us erm.. to eat and like we went to giant ;)
I'm not much of a giant grocery shopper person if y'know what I mean.
But we were bored so hey, Lol.
omg, the weirdest thing appeared in my pict. =/
woooh* the famous and not to mention ugly pout :D
Ahh, she didn't know I took it :D
And I, didn't know she took it (= heee*
After that, we took a shower and gossiped.
Then, tasha had some bad nose block at around 11pm.
So grandma had to send us to her place and I stayed there.
We watched goodluck chuck, again.
Its a really sweet show :) But yeah its kinda sick.
That was it for the day,
We stayed up till pretty late and her dad came home.
We pretended to sleep cause yeah we had loads of nagging ahead of us.
TRUST ME :)

No comments: