Thursday, May 22, 2008

trip!

A few days ago, I went to KL with my sister, mum & dad. So my sister and I packed our bags when mum and dad were at work. Lol

vaining in my room. ;)
Later, we waited for mum and dad. They were long. It was getting late. We started our journey at around 9, watched Game Plan with my sister.
We reached kinda late cause we kept stopping for bathroom issues and like drinks & snacks. HAHA
Twisties is getting yucky to me =S Lol so we reached at around 12?
Can agakk already aight. So we went to my uncle's place.
My cousins were still watching TV when we reached.
Couldn't stand the tired-ness and went to sleep.
next day,
a new day begun and I got prepared to shop ;)
1 Utama to be exact.
A pict in the car on the way.
In Kay-Elle, one place to another is FAR. I hate it =S
So tiring aights.
So we did a lot of shopping.
We ate in Dragon-i.
Like I don't have enough of it in Penang,
My dad is a Dragon-i fan if you know what I'm saying.
SO, we continued to shop and ate in Italiannies for dinner.
Finally, some Italian good food :)
THE NEXT DAY, my parents went to KLCC while my sister, her boyf and I went to watch What Happens In Vegas.
Met up with my parents after that and headed home. Penang here we come ;)
we were really hungry so my dad bought us dinner.


O' Brien's =D Delicious sandwiches. My sister had one, I had one.LIKE WHAT?! ;)
Wow, food made me hyper ;D
not long before we...

fell asleep? Lol

we reached home and it was dinner time AGAIN for us.

We had chinese and went home.

Loves you.

No comments: