Wednesday, October 22, 2008

BM karangan wasn't baadd ;) especially finishing it on time..
Haha, anyways History is tomorrow but still..
Three to four more chaps to go.
Not that bad, frankly speaking, I am quite proud of myself.
Studied around three chapters yesterday :D
Anyways, skip the exam talk, anyways..
I really am getting stuck to Lips Of An Angel by Hinder, once again.
This song brings back so much, good and good. no bad memories.
It reminds me of 2006, ah..good times.
Especially about SOMEONE and SOMEONE, *wont mention names;
Afraid I might get murdered tomorrow in school.
*
Sometimes, don't you just wanna take a blast to the past, and experience the things you&I both know we miss..
Especially days in primary, such good memories, seriously..
Where did the time go?
I'd show you how we looked before, and now.
I'll update that after exams, okay?
8 of us still going strong, thats awesome ;)

No comments: