Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hahah, hello there. Just got back from the H factor. I'd update about it, but I don't really have the time since my finals are approaching. So, let me just make you a promise that I will, after the exams.. But most probably not about this cause its gonna be so outdated by the time I do so. So, happy studying people! And goodluck and PMR and SPM people. ;)
But a brief update, after the talks and all by Serena C. and stuff, it really tempted me to be a radio DJJJ. Seriously ! Grrr. But I have my own dreams I guess. But I wanna be like, working for MTV and stuff too. Hahaha! Dream on, Nicole. Maybe dreams do come true. If it were meant to be, perhaps?;)
DON'T LAUGH, next thing you know you hear Miss Nicole Ng on the radio; Hahahaha
sometimes you gotta feel the pain, to experience the joy;
:D

No comments: