Saturday, October 25, 2008

Marishkahargiteh, bloggers!
Sorry not gonna post much, using my mini laptop.. lags a lot.
Sigh* anyways, I havent been blogging, no not due to studying.
But just plain lazyness B-)
thats why I am just so awesome :b
Trying hard to study.. did a little though, gonna do more soon.Anyhoo, Janice and Renee came over today.. to study.
And I had pictures, but they went missing. !@#$ *curses in German ! argh
*sheisse! arschloch, spring laptop spring! ich schrei..* LOL!
if a German dude were to read what I just said, he would probably shake his head and I would give a bad impression on Malaysians, Haha!
The pictures..were so adorable! argh..
Planning to use more on my dads computer, this mini one is sooo..mini memoried!
Sigh, everything in this mini thing is tiny, the size..and all.

But its cute though :-) thanks daddyoooooooooo!
Renees going camping tomorrow,
safe trip honeybunny! will miss you..dont let bears eat you.
wait youd be on an island,
dont let sharks rape you :D
LOVE YOU APPLEPIE!
and, a little message for Janice OSY, souljaaaaboy!
im boucing on my toe, watch me supersomething that hoe or something..
Haha, we shall crank that cameltoe more often eh?;)

No comments: