Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What I've Been Doing.

What a useless day, studying..
I didn't study the whole morning, cause I've been asleep for the whole morning.
But, I've got tuition soon. I studied history;

You need food to go on, right? Lol



It was absolutely dreadful and I definitely absolutely a hundred and one percent have no certain interest in History whatsoever,
And I always think why bother ?
But its counted in exams, so yeah I don't have a choice, either.
Exams are two weeks away, that sucks..
I seriously feel overly depressed about this exam thing, its getting on my nerves.
Especially on my finals, that makes me have more pressure than usual;
I've got tuitions everyday, that definitely sucks shit.
I'm not happy; never will be during exam period-
I need a break, seriously..
Do chill pills exist? I want one.:D

No comments: