Sunday, October 5, 2008

finally took the time/heart to finish up my holiday homework/projects;
A big load off my chest, pheww*
Tomorrows the first day of school, having my late dinner soon.
Have to get to studying soon, now that I'm done with the one too many coursework projects.
The mood is back, the I'm happy I'm done, Lets get some studying done kind of mood.
I am happy.
On my previous post, I said that I was really pissed off and all but I feel fine now.
The big load of pressure is off my chest, finally :D
Goodbye final-year coursework projects, hello studying.
I can't wait for the holidays, not too long from now, right?
I've got to concentrate so I would like you guys to know that my blog might be quite dead/inactive..
I miss God; Better spend more time with him, yes people?
Never drift too far away/ forget God.
signing out.

No comments: