Thursday, October 2, 2008


Sleepover at Renee's place with Eesa :)
So, Eesa came to pick me up, and headed to her house.
She was overwhelmed by the sight of us, yes yes? HEHE

Yeahh, this is why you're not ;) kidding...kidding =.=

So, we went to Renee's room and listened to music, etc..

{BYTHEWAY} I am so sick of Forever - Chris Brown thanks to Eesa. Couldn't stop listening to the same stupid song. forever forever* eeeekkk

Then, we took a walk up the emergency stairs, really nice view of the jungle/forest whatever that is HAHA.



Renee and I sharing the view *ahh, good times, good timess.

SOMEONE was busy texting, huh huh? about some ssp dinner or something. *HARR!

we stayed up till about 3+ in the morning. *gossssipppss* :)

The next morning, we went swimming, *above* and ate our lunch, by the stairs again...



I apologize, Renee for posting this picture up.

KILL ME LATER :)
Just a brief post to give you a little bit of whats happening lately.

I can't promise to stop blogging due to the exams later in October, because I don't study 24/7;

Will multitask ;) Enjoyed today. Love you guys. :)

No comments: