Saturday, October 4, 2008

Saturday.

All had a group work proj. on animation,
So everyone went to Marina's house to finish it up.




Yeah, thats the guy we drew. :)
Pretty sexy, yeah? Hehe
Played a little with Marina's cute little brother Adam;
Super adorable take a look at his face!

He was showing me how to work his little laptop.
Awwwwww*

Had some good thingy lunch ;

And watched Marina and her other bro fight during lunch, pretty entertaining :)

Then, got back to work. Coloured the dude.. heh
Listened to some music on the iPod thing.

Shannon, Wendy, Marina and I were pretty serious a while after.

Shannon did the drawing, and the three of us did the colouring.. We don't have any creativity in us, sorry Shan!;)



Came home at around..4 plus??:)

I stayed for a bit to finish up my Geography folio, in progress..

thats all for my Saturday, peeps.

No comments: