Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My posts look boring, I know.

Its nearly 2a.m; midnight rain is pouring..sister is snoring.. No, seriously. LOL
Going to sleep soon, sorry I haven't been updating..Lately, I've been busy with my own things.
School tomorrow, hopefully we'll have some study time..I don't like lessons, boring.
I see thunder, lightning..sigh* nights like these..
Hahah, my blog looks so boring, I know I'm not doing a very good job at attracting readers, I'm sorry :(..really.
But after this horror, it'll be back to normal.. For now, its all work and no play.
Well, for some of you. Not for me though.
I still, have the equal balance of both.
Should not be an equal balance though, should concentrate more on the work part, as for me, not gonna happen.
Hahaha, and my birthday is coming soon, seriously is there any more distractions that are lined up for me? 
Due to my sleepyness, I missed church last week..
Yeah, you might think like "big deal" and all but like I feel so terrible.
And its for a bad reason, I couldn't get up, mom killed sister and I. sigh*
Sorry, God..:)
Anyways, this has been a long post, cause I'm updating a little on what is happening when I'm gone and all.
Since I know, most of you will miss me terribly, so this is a post to like enlighten you, before you start to miss me, again :-) Kidding. Heh
Anyways, its almost four. Thanks for reading..
Nicole will be back soon, don't give up on my blog, please.. LOL
Its not optional, you must not or i'll kill you.heh heh
Goodnight, readers.
God bless :-)
Especially SPM and PMR peoples or whatever you call yourselves..:)
history is a killer, a murderer..it took away my freedom, my little bit of happiness! my birthdat plans, my youth..:(
exaggerating p.s :D

No comments: