Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Tasha

Special Shoutout to my girl Tasha :)

Happy Birthday you lump of shit.
Ily cousin. Always here for you and you know it. At times we misunderstand each other, fight, bitch, laugh, cry but at the end of the day, you know I have your back you piece of shit :p Thank you for always being here for me, when I needed you most. You're my shoulder to cry on. I cannot promise that we'll be close forever, we might find something else that may occur as something more important than each other, but I'm sure that we'd realise that nothing can come between us cousins. We're more than cousins but best friends too. You horny little thirteen year old :D Girl, remember those stupid sleepovers and funny things we laugh about. God, you make my day COUSIN. You suck, thats why we love you sucker ! Hahaha.
I bought you a present.
WANT A SNEAK PEAK? Naaah, I'll give it to you on Saturday during our Big Sleepover.

And remember, when you feel that no one is here and you think that you stand alone, I'm here for you. This isn't much but something priceless. Cause I'm giving you a small piece of my heart and wish that you will cherish this forever.

nicole.

No comments: